My name is Sam Peppiatt. I offer counselling and therapy in and around Wiltshire. I am passionate about helping people become who and what they want to be or simply get back to how they used to be. Things happen in life, which can leave us feeling insecure, out of control, depressed, 'stuck', alone, and other things too.
You may have felt like you needed to stay strong, keep going or just keep busy in the hope that things will change and get better. Sometimes, we need something more.
Examples of issues clients often bring are: stress; anxiety; depression; low mood; relationship issues of all kinds; bereavement; grief; self-esteem; confidence, historical abuse and trauma. I also work with clients who can't put their finger on the problem and just want to feel better.
Clients often contact me saying:
- “My constant negative thinking is spiralling out of control”
- “Work is stressing me out so much, I can’t cope”
- “I can’t trust my partner anymore”
- “I have not dealt with issues from a previous relationship and this is affecting my current one”
- “I have problems socialising, my anxiety stops me going out”
- “I’ve suffered a bereavement and I can’t seem to get over it”
- “I’ve had a miscarriage and am struggling to deal with my emotions”
- “I feel depressed and low most of the time and don’t know what to do”
- “I had a traumatic experience and feel stuck and unable to move on”